DOE pharmaceutical manufacturing is an important section of the consistency program pie. Design of experiments plays an important role in Design for Reliability programs, which helps in authorizing the immediate assessment of the effects of various factors and thereby facilitating design optimization.
DOE helps in:
- Recognizing relationships between reason and consequence.
- As long as an understanding of interactions among causative factors.
- Defining the levels at which to set the manageable factors (product dimension, alternative material, alternative designs, etc.) in order to enhance dependability.
- Minimizing experimental error (noise).
- Refining the toughness of the design or development to variation.
At Qsutra upon successful completion of this two days training participants will be confident to plan, design, execute & analyze their own experiment required to develop formulations for Pharmaceutical product, optimize the process & improve product quality.
During this course, participants will develop the necessary skill to conduct Design of Experiments. They will understand how to apply DOE for formulation & development, process improvement and in QbD projects.
Training attendees will work through real-life examples related to Pharma Manufacturing Industry, with guidance from the instructor.